Friday 13 December 2013

December 2013


This challenge from Paint and Draw together came through in November. As I worked on it I was aware my husband was putting up Christmas lights, suddenly we were well into December and thoughts of Christmas were coming through, walnuts appeared, a bottle of wine, a bauble  and decorations - it had to stop before it got really out of control. However, I do feel in the Christmas mood and wish everyone a Happy and Peaceful Christmas and New Year.

Continuing with my farmyard theme, its chickens - these have obviously only just been allowed in to this paddock as the amount of grass will testify. It is a painting out of my head so please excuse any mistakes.

Our little Millennium Art Group, (10 members) meet on occasional Wednesdays, there is no tutoring just a few of us who meet to paint. Over Christmas we have put up some of our work, (mine is the Peony study).
Hope you have had some enjoyment from looking at the work I have done over this last year, and I cant wait for the new challenges to come.
All the very best for the New Year.

1 comment:

  1. Love those chickens!!!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

DIFFERENT MEDIA

DIFFERENT MEDIA
Pen & Wash French Chateau

oil- the 'wobbly bridge' london

an attempt at the girl with the pearl earring-oil