Thursday 15 December 2011

November and December Challenges

The last challenge of the year was an upside down yellow rose, posted by Paint and Draw Together. I wanted to add some drama so I added the dog-tags and painted it in acrylics giving bold colours to an emotional subject

 I added some holly to give this challenge a little more colour. Pen and wash, Studio Atelier

 I enjoyed this challenge as it reminded me of summers in France. Pen and wash for A Day not Wasted.



Pen and wash, for the Rookie site.

I can't believe another year has passed, but I look at the Challenges I have attempted and feel I have certainly been stretched, and have found the subjects so different and some I wouldn't have thought to have tried without the impending deadline!!!

Well it's goodbye to the to the Old year and hello to the New one , bring it on!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DIFFERENT MEDIA

DIFFERENT MEDIA
Pen & Wash French Chateau

oil- the 'wobbly bridge' london

an attempt at the girl with the pearl earring-oil