Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas and New Year Greetings

I would like to wish all those who have visited my site ,
a big thank you, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Your thoughts and encouragements have been a great spur when sometimes it hasn't worked as I would have liked. I have enjoyed the "challenge " of each challenge, attempting scenarios that were out of my comfort zone.

I am looking forward to next year ,and i enjoy looking at your web-sites ,it is really interesting seeing the variety of styles one challenge can produce. A phrase they use on Strictly Come Dancing, is Keep Dancing! All I can say is Keep Painting!!!!!!!
All the very best for 2012,
Luv Syls x

1 comment:

  1. Wish you all a Merry and Happy New Year 2012. Let this new year bring you all great joy and harmony in your life for your future. Wonderful & happy New Year greetings and wishes of the season…

    ReplyDelete

DIFFERENT MEDIA

DIFFERENT MEDIA
Pen & Wash French Chateau

oil- the 'wobbly bridge' london

an attempt at the girl with the pearl earring-oil